Wednesday 27 January 2010

a little piece of history...

a while ago, for the first time ever I spent money on some lovely 'label' sunglasses. Within days of the happy purchase I went to visit at my sister's house. While I was chatting away, her one and a half year old son Oscar decided to go searching in my bag for fun. What he found was a lovely new rayban case screaming to be opened. So he tried and tried, and managed to break the clasp with his little fingers...
Now he is almost three and living back in Australia...but everyday when I go to get my suglasses I think of him as I struggle to open the broken clasp of the case...when it does break for good it will be a sad day...I suspect I will probably by a new one and leave it with him for a couple of minutes so he can put his little stamp on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment