Sunday 31 January 2010

stuck in a john carpenter movie...

Strange night, strange morning. Last night I could not sleep at all...bit of movie background - my bed is right next to a floor to ceiling window in my apartment on the 22nd floor. All night I kept waking up and looking outside to find the weather doing strange things to my window, slowly my view disappeared as a creepy fog took over accompanied by the eeriest wind soundtrack...it all ended with a crazy dream where I woke up to check the front door was locked while the soundtrack to Halloween played in the background. As I went to turn in the hallway, I caught shadow in the corner of my eye skulking in the guest bathroom (Michael Myers perhaps?). Then I woke up, and of course automatically went out to check the front door, which was unlocked.
Walking in to the lounge room this morning (again most of the walls are glass) I could not see a thing as the entire view was covered in fog. And to add to the weirdness that eerie wind soundtrack made by the wind moving through the balconies was still playing. Very weird, in a 1970s horror film way. John Carpenter, you have a lot to answer for.

No comments:

Post a Comment