Tuesday 23 February 2010

I'm on my way...

In just over 24 hours I will be on a plane heading back to Australia for my yearly visit to see the family. There are always things you look forward to when you venture back to the comforts of a place called home...here are some of the things I just can't wait to taste again in no particular order...
  • fresh crisp air in the morning
  • dim sims
  • my mums tuna mornay
  • hugs from everyone especially my parents
  • family noise
  • friends
  • farmers union iced coffee
  • oysters
  • pub food especially the good old chicken parmy
  • coopers beer ice cold, on tap at all the pubs
  • sound of kookaburras
  • smell of eucalyptus trees
  • good red wine
  • being able to sit outside on the street at your fav pub
  • beach sunsets
  • good live music
  • maggie beers pate
  • good coffee
  • bacon, bacon, bacon
  • chips with chicken salt
  • music festivals - fringe and WOMADelaide
aaahhh, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment