Wednesday 17 February 2010

music love, love music

I'd like to be able to choose just one from these three albums but for me it's an impossible task.  Depending on which day you catch me there will be one of these three on the playlist.  And the same goes for songs, each day it's a different one from each album.  The are all so beautiful, I couldn't possibly leave any behind.
below are three songs picked that are the beauties of the day, enjoy.

Artisit:  Ray LaMontagne
Album, gossip in the grain
Song, gossip in the grain (the music at the beginning reminds me of the soundtrack to Suspiria - Italian horror film from the 70s...very Goblin like)
Album, till the sun turns black
Song, empty (beautiful storing telling road song)

Album, trouble
Song, Shelter (this song is one of my favourites ever, love it, love it, love it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment