Tuesday 25 May 2010

friends in favourite places

a few weeks ago I asked my sweet friends if any of them would like to contribute their very own 'top five faves'.  here are two lovelies who have sent through their musts right now.

 
Contributed by Miss Tirra Tara
...wears berets with style, and grey coats like a crazy lady
ONE...My favourite thing right now is the sound of the rain kerplumping on the roof, and the swish of the car tyres on the street outside as they drive through it - while I am tucked up inside with a milo. Sydney in Autumn - stunning.
TWO...Our nieces and nephews! In Sydney we have five rugrats aged 3 and under, and there are three more due this year! They are delightful in so many ways, plus you get to hand them back!
THREE...Haighs chocolate frogs. They'll make this list again and again :)
FOUR...the Bondi to Bronte walk when the ocean is furious and crashing crazily on the rocks. Did that walk two weeks ago. Fabulous.
FIVE...Renovation shows! Love 'em. They have inspired me to upholster my dining room chairs... how hard can it be??


Contributed by Miss Casey C
...saves kittens in her spare time, and makes a mean magarita
ONE...TGI...T?  I think 5:30 on a Thursday in Dubai is sometimes more exciting than the last day at school before summer.
TWO...Cheeseburgers.  They are the perfect food - nuff said.
THREE...A job well done.  I think the personal satisfaction that comes from completing a really difficult task/project/chore/painting/mission, is one of the most rewarding things in the world.  We should all spend a bit more time congratulating ourselves for the good things and less time dwelling on the bad.
FOUR...Moms.  Last Sunday was mother's day in the states and I totally missed it.  The good news is I call my mom all the time to tell her I love her for no reason at all so she let me off the hook for forgetting mother's day - how rad is that.
FIVE...Deodorant.  Seriously, how much would life suck without it.  It's the unsung hero so I am going to represent for deodorant here.  Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment