Tuesday 4 May 2010

so many pretty dresses!

so the MET Ball has just happened, and I decided to pick my favourites...

chloe sevigny in proenza schouler, this is my favourite,
she rocks everything

naomi watts in lanvin, not normally a fan,
but this is just way too pretty

sarah jessica parker in halston, I would totally wear this...
I am soo still stuck in the 70s

sienna miller in emilio pucci, kind of rock chich-bohemia,
 plus its a pretty midnight blue colour

blake lively in marchesa, I only like this because it's short
and kind of crazy,I like someone who has the guts to wear
something like this, plus the shoes are fab!

last but never least, alexa chung in phillip lim, would I wear this? never.
but I don't think anyone else could get away with it either,
miss chung you seem to be able to carry anything off, very cool

No comments:

Post a Comment